Your expertise and experience with Digital PR delivers impressive results for our clients, and at the same time you help develop our Digital PR proposition and bring it to the market together with our growth managers.
At OAK we focus on Digital PR as an important part of our client’s organic strategy. And we’re looking for someone with commercial as well as leadership skills to coach more junior colleagues and ensure high quality of the projects.
About the team
OAK’s content marketing team is enthusiastic and always motivated to take our clients to the next level in online content and organic marketing. We are always looking for opportunities and improvements to make our clients more visible online, while the content aligns with the business goals and tone of voice of the brand. With our multiplatform search strategy, we aim for the best and most relevant organic performance for our clients.
We are a team of ambitious and results-driven content marketers. Our clients are (multinational) organizations in different industries in various stages of digital maturity.
RESPONSIBILITIES WILL INCLUDE:
– Developing proposition where needed
– Bringing the proposition to the right people in the organization (i.e. industry leads & project leads)
– Developing Digital PR proposals for our clients
– Developing campaign ideas on projects
– Conducting or organizing advanced link analysis
– Conducting or organizing PR research using multiple data sources
– Compiling media lists
– Writing and distributing press releases
– Pitching stories and ideas to journalists
– Tracking media for relevant trends and opportunities to create coverage
– Organizing or chasing journalists for links
– Delivering successful campaigns for our clients
Who you are:
- A clear communicator with strong persuasive skills. Able to advise and consult towards our clients.
- You have experience in conducting Digital PR research. By generating own data with research and/or the reactive PR approach.
- You know what makes Digital PR successful. And can explain the results and KPI’s.
- Data-driven & result-driven
- Hands-on mentality
- Entrepreneurial & curious about trends and development in the (organic) content landscape
- You’re passionate about the entire digital landscape and new developments
- You like to guide and train colleagues in Digital PR (on the job)
- Bachelor or Master degree
- 3 – 5 years of proven experience as Digital PR specialist
- Pré: agency experience