Vacancy SEO Team Lead
- Do you love SEO and have 5+ years professional experience?
- Do you want to help our clients achieve the highest attainable growth and simultaneously build a SEO team of talented specialists and consultants?
- Not scared to face a challenge?
Read on! OAK is looking for an SEO Team Lead, effective immediately.
Who are we?
OAK is the market leader in organic growth within The Netherlands. We are experienced specialists and have a focus on non-paid search strategies for the top organizations in The Netherlands. We are relatively young as a company, but we are expanding quickly. Our team already consists of 50+ enthusiastic SEO- and content marketing consultants and specialists. To expand as a company, we are looking for a SEO Team Lead.
You might know us from The Growth Room podcast, which hosts guests like Lily Ray and Rand Fishkin. Or you’ve read one of our monthly Organic Growth Reports in which we present winners and losers in a variety of markets. OAK realizes organic growth for well known organizations in The Netherlands and internationally, for clients in the retail market and FMCG/CPG market. We are operating in the Champions League of SEO. And we are in it to win it. We always try to be even more clever, bigger and realize a ROI >3 without exceptions.
OAK is also a proud subsidiary of Newcraft, where 160+ colleagues accelerate digital growth for our clients.
What will you do as a SEO Team Lead?
Great Place to work
Besides working for our client, you’ll be working with our own talented people. We aim to be a great and fun place to work for our colleagues, whose satisfaction is crucial for us and for our clients. We need you to achieve this goal.
More happy clients
We also help our clients to realize maximum growth, in which your role is key. Are we making an impact? How can we accelerate the growth of our clients? All our clients are top organizations in the Netherlands, and large companies that you, together with your team, will grow with proven approaches. Your benefit is the prearranged executive buy-in.
Working with talent
We are not only building strategies and making plans, we also take care of the execution. And we might even like that more. We want to see results. We want to act and take control. That’s how we deliver results for and together with our clients. That is also what clients appreciate about our collaboration. Our trainees play a vital part in the execution of plans and strategies. Did you know that our Organic Growth Marketing traineeship is one of the top traineeships in the country?
Build and improve business
You will have the opportunity to further expand our SEO team with vibrant, enthusiastic specialists and consultants. You’ll also contribute to the growth of OAK. Are you noticing any changes in the market? What do you think we should focus on? Where can we improve?
What about the workplace?
Even though working from home is quite the challenge, the ethos is still very much lively. Despite of the events of the past year, we realized an e-NPS (Employee Net Promotor Score) of 39. Is an e-NPS of 39 significant? Absolutely! It is something we are proud of and happy with. We value the happiness of our colleagues.
Team spirit, a winners mentality and result-driven: that is what our colleagues have in common. We fancy a party now and then (if the restrictions are lifted) at our lovely office in Amsterdam or somewhere on the slopes in Austria.
What do we expect from you?
- You’ve successfully finished a bachelor degree.
- You love SEO and have 5+ years professional experience.
- You take a leading role towards the SEO team and our clients.
- You are entrepreneurial and solution focused.
- You’re itching to build the SEO team and take your colleagues to the next level.
- You know how to realise organic growth.
- You look beyond SEO when necessary.
- You have strong communications skills.
- You are curious and follow Google’s updates to the teeth.
- You realize the importance of technical SEO, content, authority and preferably also UX.
- You know your way around SEO tooling.
- You know your way around data. You know how to read data sources and make them actionable.
- You want to expand your knowledge by working closely with our and Newcraft’s seniors.
What can you expect from us?
Besides a great workplace, awesome clients and more than enough challenges, you can expect:
- Plenty of possibilities to grow all directions, nationally and across the border.
- The possibility to work closely with the specialists at Newcraft. Think of data science, e-commerce and SEA specialists.
- The possibility to follow courses that suit your personal growth and ambitions.
- The possibility of working part-time.
- A decent salary with the ability of bonuses.
- A fun group of people.
Are you made for this job? Let us know and apply now!
Mail us a brief covering letter, together with your resume and LinkedIn profile and we might (digitally) drink a cup of coffee soon.