Vacancy SEO specialist
- Are you an entrepreneurial, result driven SEO specialist?
- Ready to work for awesome international clients?
- Not scared to face a challenge?
Read on! OAK is looking for an SEO specialist, effective immediately.
Who is OAK?
You might know us from The Growth Room podcast which hosts guests like Lily Ray and Rand Fishkin. Or you’ve read one of our monthly Organic Growth Reports in which we present winners and losers in a certain market. Or you know the other SEO specialists that work at OAK.
OAK realizes organic growth for well-known organizations in The Netherlands and internationally. Clients differ from the retail market to the FMCG/CPG market. OAK is also a proud subsidiary of Newcraft, where 160+ colleagues accelerate digital growth for our clients.
OAK represents a team of clever consultants, creative content creators, and SEO experts that optimize the platforms of our clients. In this process, we focus on results. We act out of knowledge and expertise and work based on data insights. To reinforce our OAK team we need a new SEO specialist. Maybe even two or three, because we are expanding fast. Someone with experience, but who is keen to learn and has a winners mentality.
What you’ll do as an SEO specialist
It will come as no surprise that you’ll be helping our clients grow in visibility, traffic, and organic revenue. You decide the SEO growth strategy, set priorities, and take care of execution. But beyond that, you will look for opportunities to help our clients grow organically. Think of content marketing and being visible on other channels and platforms like Youtube and marketplaces. Our specialists are at your disposal to assist you during projects.
Realising maximum growth means guiding the client with on- and offsite optimization. Things like technical SEO, creation and optimizing content, and building or defending authority if necessary. You work closely with your SEA colleagues to realise the highest achievable results for our clients. Facing a complex challenge? Get e-commerce or data science specialists involved from Newcraft.
You’ll also contribute to the growth of OAK. Notice any changes in the market? What do you think we should focus on? Anything you can learn from us or you’d like to learn yourself? There is plenty of space for your curiosity and motivation to grow.
What about the workplace?
No worries, that is just fine. Even though working from home is quite a challenge. But even in these times, we realized an e-NPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) of 39. Is an e-NPS of 39 significant? Yes, that is not bad at all. And it is something we are proud of and happy with. Because we value the happiness of our colleagues.
Team spirit, a winners mentality, and result-driven: that is what our colleagues have in common. We fancy a party now and then (if the restrictions are lifted) at our lovely office in Amsterdam or somewhere on the slopes in Austria.
What do we expect from you?
- You’ve successfully finished a bachelor’s degree.
- You are entrepreneurial and think in solutions.
- You love SEO and have 3+ years of professional experience.
- You know how to realise organic growth.
- You are curious and follow Google’s updates to the teeth.
- You know which content scores in search engines and which doesn’t.
- You know when and how to build authority.
- You know how to work with tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, and Google Analytics.
- You know your way around data. You know your data sources, how to read them, and make them actionable.
What can you expect from us?
Besides a great workplace, awesome clients, and more than enough challenges, you can expect:
- Plenty of possibilities to grow in all directions, nationally and across the border.
- The possibility to work closely with the specialists at Newcraft. Think of data science, e-commerce, and SEA specialists.
- The possibility of working part-time.
- A decent salary with the ability of bonuses.
Are you made for this job? Let us know and apply now!
Mail us a brief covering letter, together with your resume and LinkedIn profile and we might (digitally) drink a cup of coffee soon.