Vacancy Senior SEO specialist
- Are you an experienced, entrepreneurial SEO specialist with at least five years of professional experience?
- Do you want to work with other senior colleagues?
- Are you ready to achieve maximum growth for our awesome international clients?
Read on! OAK is looking for a Senior SEO specialist, effective immediately.
Who is OAK?
OAK is the leading digital agency in The Netherlands with regards to organic growth. We are a team of experienced specialists and clever consultants and focus purely on non-paid search strategies for our well-known clients. Even though we’ve only existed for a few years, we’re growing rapidly. To reinforce our OAK team we need a Senior SEO specialist.
You might know us from The Growth Room podcast which hosts guests like Lily Ray and Rand Fishkin. Or you’ve possibly read one of our monthly Organic Growth Reports in which we present winners and losers in a certain market. OAK realizes organic growth for well-known organizations in The Netherlands and internationally. Clients differ from the retail market to the FMCG/CPG market. We’re playing the Champions League of SEO and we’re in it to win. We like to do things smarter, bigger, and realize an ROI > 3, without exceptions.
OAK is also a proud subsidiary of Newcraft, where 160+ colleagues accelerate digital growth for our clients.
What you’ll do as a Senior SEO specialist
It will come as no surprise that you’ll be helping our clients grow in visibility, traffic, and organic revenue. You decide the SEO growth strategy, set priorities, and take care of execution. Realising maximum growth means guiding the client with on- and offsite optimization. Things like technical SEO, creation and optimizing content, and building or defending authority if necessary. You work closely with your SEA colleagues to realize the highest achievable results for our clients. Facing a complex challenge? Get e-commerce or data science specialists involved from Newcraft.
Beyond that, you will look for opportunities to help our clients grow organically. Think of content marketing and being visible on other channels and platforms such as Youtube and marketplaces. Our specialists are at your disposal to assist you to capitalize on these opportunities effectively.
You’ll also contribute to the growth of OAK. Have you noticed any changes in the market? What do you think we should focus on? Anything you can learn from us or you’d like to learn yourself? There is plenty of space for your curiosity and motivation to grow.
What about the workplace?
One of our fundamental values is to create a great place to work. Even though working from home is quite a challenge we’ve realized an e-NPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) of 39. Is an e-NPS of 39 significant? Yes, that is not bad at all. And it is something we are proud of and happy with. Because we value the happiness of our colleagues.
Fostering a positive team spirit, having a winners mentality, and being result-driven are all traits that our colleagues have in common. We fancy a party every now and then (if the restrictions are lifted) at our lovely office in Amsterdam or somewhere on the slopes in Austria.
What do we expect from you?
- You’ve successfully finished a bachelor’s degree, 5+ years of professional experience and you can show results you achieved for your previous employers.
- You are entrepreneurial and take initiative to find solutions for certain problems.
- You have a holistic approach to SEO and understand the interaction between SEO and other digital channels.
- You know how to define an SEO strategy and how to take care of the execution.
- You are curious and follow Google’s updates to the teeth and you are able to share this with your colleagues.
- You know when to accelerate and which developments you would mention to who.
- You know which content scores in search engines and which doesn’t.
- You know when and how to build domain and page authority.
- You know how to work with tools like Ahrefs, Screaming Frog, Google Search Console, Search Metrics, and Google Analytics.
- You know your way around data. You know your data sources, how to interpret them, and make them actionable.
What can you expect from us?
Besides a great workplace and plenty of challenges, you can expect:
- A lot of possibilities to grow in all directions, nationally and across the border.
- The chance to work for well-known national and international clients.
- The opportunity to be part of our SEO team, where you’ll work together with other experienced SEO specialists.
- The opportunity to work closely with the specialists at Newcraft. Think of data science, e-commerce, and SEA specialists.
- The possibility of working part-time.
- A decent salary with the ability of bonuses.
Are you made for this job? Let us know and apply now!
Mail us a brief covering letter, together with your resume and LinkedIn profile and we might (digitally) drink a cup of coffee soon.