As a medior/senior content producer at OAK, you will ensure that international content creation is made scalable. You are responsible for briefing and setting out the content creation. This mainly involves copy in several languages, but also (product) visuals and (product) videos.
Read on! OAK is immediately looking for a medior/senior Content Producer.
OAK is the market leader in organic growth in the Netherlands. We are experienced specialists and focus purely on non-paid search strategies for A-brands. We have only been around for a short time, but we are growing fast. We now comprise a club of over 50 enthusiastic SEO and content marketing consultants and specialists. To continue growing, we are looking for a medior/senior Content Producer.
You may know us from our podcast The Growth Room, where we discuss the latest developments in organic marketing. And you’ve probably read one of our Organic Growth Reports, in which we chart organic winners and losers by industry. OAK realises organic growth for well-known, domestic and foreign organisations in the retail and Fast Moving Consumer Goods/Consumer Packaged Goods (FMCG/CPG) sector. We are in the Champions League of organic marketing and we want to win it. We like to do it smarter, bigger and achieve ROI > 3 without exception.
Last but not least, OAK is a proud subsidiary of parent company Newcraft, where over 160 colleagues work on the digital acceleration of our clients.
What will you do as Content Producer
As a medior/senior content producer at OAK, you will ensure that international content creation is made scalable. Together with our teams of organic growth consultants, content marketers, SEO specialists and the client, you will determine what content needs to be created to grow online.
You are then responsible for briefing and setting out the content creation. This mainly involves copy in several languages, but also (product) visuals and product (videos). You ensure that the content assets meet the quality requirements and guidelines set by the content and SEO specialists. And that they are delivered within the agreed time and budget.
You communicate clearly, extract all the information you need. And you inform stakeholders about the status of the process, identify improvements and implement them.
Clients are cool, well-known brands and the issues range from local to international. Channels for which content is created from website (visibility in Google) to bol.com, Amazon and other search engines such as YouTube and Pinterest.
What issues should you think about? Brand X wants to improve product content (copy, visuals and videos) for 1,000 products in 6 different countries. How are you going to organise this? What do you need? And within what budget and period can this be delivered?
What about the working atmosphere?
No worries, that’s fine with an e-NPS (Employee Net Promoter Score) of 13. Is a 13 high? Yes. That’s pretty high. And we are very happy with that. Because it’s important to us that our colleagues are happy.
Team spirit, result orientation and a winner’s mentality: that’s what our colleagues have in common. And we like to party. At our new office in Amsterdam or somewhere on a slope in Austria or Italy.
What do we expect from you?
- You have completed at least an HBO education
- 3-5 years of proven experience as a content marketer
- Pre: worked on international content plans
- Pre: experience on agency side
Furthermore, you possess these qualities:
- You are communicatively strong and possess natural powers of persuasion. Able to advise and consult our clients
- You understand what makes content successful and what optimised content for various (search) channels must comply with
- Data-driven & result-driven
- Hands-on mentality
- Enterprising and curious about trends and developments in the (organic) content landscape
- You have a passion for the entire digital landscape and all the new developments taking place in it
- You enjoy guiding and training colleagues in content marketing
You often work together with:
- Content marketing strategy
- Team of (external) content creators
- Organic growth consultants
- Other teams within Newcraft (after all, content is needed everywhere), such as Retail Media and ecommerce
- Industry leads
- Setting up content creation processes for our clients
- Regular coordination with stakeholders about the process and deliverables
- Checking created content based on briefing and input
- Thinking along with content marketers and strategists when working out the strategy and content guidelines and templates (blueprints)
- Training the client (transfer of knowledge and skills)
- Training of colleagues
What can you expect from us?
OAK’s content marketing team is always motivated to take our clients to the next level in terms of online content and organic marketing. We are always looking for opportunities and improvements to make our clients more visible online, while the content aligns with the business goals and brand.
We are a team of ambitious and results-driven content marketers. Our clients are (multinational) organisations in different industries in various stages of digital maturity.
Besides a good working atmosphere, cool clients and plenty of challenge, you can expect this from us:
- Plenty of growth opportunities, in depth and breadth. Nationally and internationally
- The opportunity to work with NEWCRAFT specialists
- Think CRM specialists, creative specialists and e-commerce specialists, in addition to our SEO and content marketing specialists
- The possibility to work part-time
- A good salary supplemented by a possible bonus